EU Declaration of Conformity
The EU declaration of conformity is a mandatory document for the admission of protective clothing and other personal protective equipment in the internal (EU) market.
This declaration of conformity includes the following components:
- PPE (product, type, batch or serial number):
- Name and address of the manufacturer and, where applicable, his authorized representative:
- This declaration of conformity is provided in the responsibility of the manufacturer:
- Object of the declaration (by which the PPE can be traced, it can, if necessary for the identification of the PPE, include a sufficiently clear color image)
- The article described in point 4 is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonization legislation (ie the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 or the PPE Directive 89/686 / EC)
- Indication of the relevant harmonized standards used, including the date of the standard, or other technical specifications, including the date of the specification, which conformity is declared:
- If applicable (for category II and III): 'The notified body .... (name, number) ... the EU-type examination (Module B) performed and the certificate of EU type examination .... (reference issued to that certificate).
- If applicable (in Category III): 'The PPE is subject to conformity assessment ... (Conformity to type based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) or Conformity to type based on quality assurance of the production process (module D)) ... under the supervision of the notified body ... (name, number).
- Additional information:
Signed for and on behalf of: .................
(Place and date of issue):
(Name, position and signature):